Parkour is the art of navigating effortlessly through obstacles. The aim is to get from one point to another in the most efficient manner. It is practised in an urban environment, providing a number of obstacles for a practitioner at almost any location.
At Delhi Rock we break Parkour down into:
– Jump take offs
– Assessing obstacles
– Navigation ideas
Who should join this class and why:
– We limit the class to five students or less, for those who want to get the most out of class
– Goal oriented sessions for those who love setting goals and achieving them
– One on one learning focus for those who think they have a different body or mind
I, Mujahid Habib, was not strong from the beginning and believe everyone is special in some way; if you want to explore your uniqueness, your ninja way, this batch is for you.
Mujahid Habib graduated with a degree in architecture from Jamia Millia Islamia, and is one of India’s best-known exponents of parkour, having showcased his skills at competitions in India and overseas. He’s appeared on reality shows including the Sylvester Stallone produced show Ultimate Beastmaster, available on Netflix and features in the book 401 Reasons to Love Delhi by Fiona Caulfield.
Mujahid started practicing parkour in 2007. An explorer and someone who loves learning and passing on his knowledge to others, Mujahid was the winner of the 2013 Redbull freerunning competition Redbull Indus Trial. He is a national champion in Kung Fu.
WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY
7.00 PM – 8.30 PM
Prices include applicable taxes. Click on one of the headings above to pay online or with the button below.
1) Purchases are NON-EXTENDABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please see our policies page.
2) We permit unlimited self-practice for students with monthlies who’ve been cleared for safety by a teacher. This is during open hours and when the flooring is not being used for a class.
3) Attire is comfortable athletic clothing which permits arm and leg articulation. No zippers, jewellery or other things which can create injury. Nails trimmed on hands and feet.
4) Age group is 7+.
|TEL||9818440969 | Timings|
|ADD||Inside Nanaksar Gurudwara, opposite M-39 res, GK2 | Directions|
|INFO||Instagram | WhatsApp community|