We are on Google maps:
Google Maps will correctly guide you to the Gurudwara we are located in. Once there, enter the large metal black gates into the Gurudwara’s compound. It’s a large compound, and we’re all the way at the back.
We don’t have street signage, so please look for “Gymboree” signs on the street-facing wall, we are in the basement directly underneath them.
Once inside the gurudwara, you’ll see a red sign for Delhi Rock at the back. We’re in the basement of that building. To enter Delhi Rock, you’ll take the entry staircase behind the sign and go to the basement.
1. Enter GK2 via the Savitri cinema road
2. First left onto Gurudwara road
3. Straight past the white marble Gurudwara
4. Straight thru traffic light
5. Straight past Queen’s Court and Arya Samaj mandir
6. Left into Gurudwara Nanaksar compound’s black gates