Krav Maga is a modern and innovative style of self-defence. This system has been refined and developed in light of actual modern combat and self-defence experience.
Krav Maga prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defence, self-protection, fighting and combat skills using mixed martial arts that involve striking techniques, wrestling and grappling.
This program is managed by the Indian federation for Krav Maga, the International Ultimate Krav Maga Federation.
The Advantages of Krav Maga
1. Krav Maga is for everyone. The techniques of Krav Maga are designed to be effective regardless of a person’s size, strength, or gender.
2. Krav Maga is a no-nonsense, straightforward approach to self defence. Time spent in training is focused on enhancing your ability to survive a violent encounter.
3. Krav Maga is a great way to get into shape. The truth is you are more likely to die of a heart attack then you are from an attacker.
4. Krav Maga doesn’t require years of training to achieve self defence proficiency. Krav Maga is easy to learn, easy to remember, and easy to apply.
5. Most of all, Krav Maga is fun. There is nothing quite like it in the world.
Please see this YouTube video for more on Krav Maga.
Be alert before it’s too late. Self-protection is not an option, it is our responsibility. When we are on the street, we have to fight for survival. This is where Krav Maga plays an important role in building reflexes, muscle memory, and creating self-confidence that you can neutralise threats.
-Master Vicky Kapoor
Deepak is a Certified Civilian Krav Maga Instructor from IUKMF, trained by Master Vicky Kapoor. He has conducted various Krav Maga workshops across different organisations and educational institutions. Certifications:
Teaching Training levels | Level – I, II, III IV & V | Certifications through IUKMF
Certified Civilian Krav Maga Instructor, IUKMF
Certificate in Moving Bus Workshop (Protection against Hostage Situation) – Krav Maga India, January 2017
MON 6.30 PM to 7.30 PM
WED 6.30 PM to 7.30 PM
FRI 6.30 PM to 7.30 PM
1 month fee
3 month fee
6 month fee
12 month fee
There is a Rs 500 surcharge the first month for your uniform – a high quality t-shirt will be provided to students.
We accept cash at the gym, or you can pay us online.
|TEL||011-46588444, 9818440969 (see hours of operation)|
|ADD||Premises Nanaksar Gurudwara, opp res M-39, GK2 (see detailed directions)|