Rock climbing is an activity in which participants climb up, down or across natural rock formations or artificial rock walls. The goal is to reach the summit of a formation or the endpoint of a usually pre-defined route without falling.
Climbing is a physically and mentally demanding sport, one that often tests a climber’s strength, endurance, agility and balance along with mental control. It can be a dangerous activity and knowledge of proper climbing techniques and usage of specialised climbing equipment is crucial. (Source: Wikipedia)
Ganeshsir is a four time Indian national champion in climbing, winning the nationals in 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2007. He represented India at the Asian Championships in Iran in 2005, Asia Cup at NIM (where he placed 7th in Asia). Ganeshsir took his basic and advanced climbing certification from HMI Darjeeling with distinction. He has been a part of the rescue team at the Raid De Himalaya, as well as at the Mughal Rally in years past.
Ganeshsir routesets for the nationals, teaches routesetting at the Indian Mountaineering Foundation, and coaches the top young climbers in Delhi. He is the head climbing coach at Delhi Rock, and has unparalleled experience teaching both kids and adults to climb safely, with joy, and hard work which produces results!
SAT & SUN
4.30 – 6.00 PM
SAT & SUN
3.00 – 4.30 PM
WED & THU
5.00 – 6.30 PM
MON & WED & FRI
7.30 – 9.00 PM
Scheduled as per your convenience
First time users of the climbing gym are required to take our four part Climbing 101 seminar, where we illustrate the safety concepts applicable to climbing as well as explain basic climbing principles.
After Climbing 101, if you’d like to progress in your climbing, you should start attending our weekly Master Class sessions, taken by Ganeshsir. These are included in your passes or monthly membership.
Parents who would like their kids to learn climbing can enrol them in our Kids Climbing Class where kids learn theory, technique and fitness.
4 passes (valid 2 weeks)
10 passes (valid 6 weeks)
Prices include 18% GST. Click on one of the headings above to pay online.
1) Your passes are valid for 2 & 6 weeks from the first class taken for 4 & 10 passes respectively. They’re non-extendable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Please read our passes policy page carefully, this lays out all the rules which apply!
2) Climbing attire is comprised of comfortable, breathable and stretchy exercise clothing; regular sports shoes; no jewellery of any kind visible; hair tied away neatly; nails trimmed close on both hands and feet.
3) If you are more than 10 minutes late for a class, you are not allowed to take it. This will count towards your passes. This is for safety; warmups are important.
4) Please bring a water bottle for hydration. Each session is 90 minutes or more, so you should have eaten 1.5 to 2 hours earlier to have adequate energy for a good session.
5) If you have any cuts, wounds or blisters please wait for them to heal before taking a class.
6) We are observing some simple but strict rules to ensure safety during the pandemic. Please see our COVID PRECAUTIONS webpage for our measures, and cooperate in helping us run classes safely.
|TEL||LL 011-46588444 | MO 9818440969 (see hours of operation)|
|ADD||Premises Nanaksar Gurudwara, opp res M-39, GK2 (see detailed directions)|
|INFO|| — COVID PRECAUTIONS —
Please consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter