Krav Maga is a modern and innovative style of self-defence. This system has been refined and developed in light of actual modern combat and self-defence experience.
Krav Maga prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defence, self-protection, fighting and combat skills using mixed martial arts that involve striking techniques, wrestling and grappling.
This program is managed by the Indian federation for Krav Maga, the International Ultimate Krav Maga Federation.
The Advantages of Krav Maga
1. Krav Maga is for everyone. The techniques of Krav Maga are designed to be effective regardless of a person’s size, strength, or gender.
2. Krav Maga is a no-nonsense, straightforward approach to self defence. Time spent in training is focused on enhancing your ability to survive a violent encounter.
3. Krav Maga is a great way to get into shape. The truth is you are more likely to die of a heart attack then you are from an attacker.
4. Krav Maga doesn’t require years of training to achieve self defence proficiency. Krav Maga is easy to learn, easy to remember, and easy to apply.
5. Most of all, Krav Maga is fun. There is nothing quite like it in the world.
Please see this YouTube video for more on Krav Maga.
Be alert before it’s too late. Self-protection is not an option, it is our responsibility. When we are on the street, we have to fight for survival. This is where Krav Maga plays an important role in building reflexes, muscle memory, and creating self-confidence that you can neutralise threats.
-Master Vicky Kapoor
Deepak is a Certified Civilian Krav Maga Instructor from IUKMF, trained by Master Vicky Kapoor. He has conducted various Krav Maga workshops across different organisations and educational institutions. He has five separate certifications:
Teaching Training levels | Level – I, II, III IV & V | Certifications through IUKMF
Certified Civilian Krav Maga Instructor, IUKMF
Certificate in Moving Bus Workshop (Protection against Hostage Situation) – Krav Maga India, January 2017
Certified Combat Instructor- IUKMF
Certified – Warrior 1 and Warrior 2 levels from IUKMF
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
10.30 – 11.30 AM
1 month fee
3 month fee
Prices include 18% GST. Click on one of the headings above to pay online.
1) Your monthly is valid for one month from your first session. You can extend by up to a week, once per month, if you give us a week’s notice. Extensions for illness or other unexpected issues will not generally be permitted.
2) Class age section is ages 14 – 80!
3) If you are more than 10 minutes late for a class, you are not allowed to take it. This is for safety; warmups are important.
4) Attire is comfortable athletic clothing which permits arm and leg articulation. Sports shoes are a must. No zippers, jewellery or other things which can create injury. Nails must be trimmed close on hands and feet.
5) Please bring a water bottle for hydration. Each session is 60 minutes or more, so you should have eaten 1.5 to 2 hours earlier to have adequate energy for a good session.
6) If you have any cuts, wounds or blisters please wait for them to heal before taking a class.
7) We are observing some simple but strict rules to ensure safety during the pandemic. Please see our COVID PRECAUTIONS webpage for our measures, and cooperate in helping us run classes safely.
|TEL||LL 011-46588444 | MO 9818440969 (see hours of operation)|
|ADD||Premises Nanaksar Gurudwara, opp res M-39, GK2 (see detailed directions)|
|INFO|| — COVID PRECAUTIONS —
Please consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter