Yoga mornings with Kanika are an experimental yoga series at Delhi Rock intended to make the most of a teacher with a strong classical foundation in yoga and diverse athletic tastes. We think that allowing her the freedom to move between different modes of yoga and related forms for her students will make for a unique, challenging and ultimately powerful physical practice. The format is as follows:
MON Yoga Flow: Mindful flowing asana sequences
WED Yoga Stretch: Mindful movements and posture holds for flexibility
FRI Yoga Strength: Focused on body alignment, conditioning and core strength
Kanika is a practitioner and an experienced yoga professional with diverse experience in the fields of yoga, health and wellness. Over the past twelve years, she has integrated in her sessions an emphasis on breathing, physical and mental well being, elements of introspection as well as practical aspects of yoga and meditation.
Kanika has received her teacher’s training from two prestigious schools (traditions) of yoga: Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram (Kerala) and later on extended advanced studies with Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (Chennai) following the lineage of Sri T Krishnamacharya and Sri TKV Desikachar.
Kanika continues to learn and explore the path of yoga and wellbeing through different channels and modalities. Her interest in health and fitness led her to complete her advanced studies as a Health and Behaviour Modification Psychologist and has completed fitness courses from ACE, Pilates and Reebok. She is also conversant with alternative healings like Reiki, EFT and Theta and actively combines them in her therapy sessions.
She undertakes various freelance projects, group classes, private classes, and independent workshops on yoga, health/fitness, wellness, life skills and personal development.
MON 7.30 – 8.30 AM
WED 7.30 – 8.30 AM
FRI 7.30 – 8.30 AM
The class is twelve weeks in duration, and will start on February 19th 2018, and run through May 11th 2018. We recommend a minimum of ten classes to experience the benefits of the practice.
10 class pass, expiry 5 weeks
20 classes pass, expiry 10 weeks
We accept cash at the gym, or you can pay us online.
1) Your passes are valid for the specified period from the first class taken. They’re non-extendable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
2) We don’t offer free trials. You may however take a dropin to experience the class once.
3) Please inform us if you’re under 15 years of age. The class age section is 15 to 60 years of age.
4) You need to reserve your spot in a class by contacting Kanika in advance. If you have a spot, and don’t inform Kanika at least 24 hrs prior you can’t make it, the class will count.
5) If you are more than 10 minutes late for a class, you are not allowed to take it. This will count towards your passes. This is for safety; warmups are important.
6) Attire is long leggings and a comfortable, tight-fitting t-shirt. No zippers, jewellery.
7) Please bring a water bottle for hydration. Each session is 60 minutes, you should have eaten 1.5 to 2 hours earlier to have adequate energy for a good session.
8) If you have any cuts, wounds or blisters please wait for them to heal before taking a class.
9) Anyone who wishes to be physically and mentally strong and supple can attend these classes. Doctor’s approval required in case of medical history.
|TEL||LL 011-46588444 | MO 9818440969 (see hours of operation)|
|ADD||Premises Nanaksar Gurudwara, opp res M-39, GK2 (see detailed directions)|
|INFO|| — COVID PRECAUTIONS —
Please consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter