For folks new to climbing, a private session is an excellent alternative to taking Climbing 101 if you can’t spare both days on the weekend. You get taught many of the same things, and at a pace suitable to you or your small group. Two people can participate for the basic fee; each additional person is chargeable at the standard dropin fee.
A private session is both safety and technique focused, and participants should expect to have a solid 90-minute climbing related workout. We help participants learn both the safety-related teamwork and communication, as well as the athletic movement and problem-solving associated with climbing.
This format is also suitable for younger children (ages 3-6) or for family groups where focused and dedicated attention is desirable, in a format where each participant gets more personalised attention.
Private sessions are chargeable at Rs 2,100 for a 1.5 hour session. A private can be arranged during our open hours; please register prior here:
1) Climbing attire is comprised of comfortable, breathable and stretchy exercise clothing; regular sports shoes; no jewellery of any kind visible; hair tied away neatly; nails trimmed close on both hands and feet.
2) If you are more than 10 minutes late for a class, you are not allowed to take it. This will count towards your payment. This is for safety; warmups are important.
3) We can reschedule, but only if informed at least 24 hrs prior. No shows count.
4) Please bring a water bottle for hydration. Each session is 90 minutes or more, so you should have eaten 1.5 to 2 hours earlier to have adequate energy for a good session.
5) If you have any cuts, wounds or blisters please wait for them to heal before taking a class.
6) Private session charges are for up to two participants; each additional participant pays the regular dropin fee. We accommodate a maximum of six participants per private session.
7) We are observing some simple but strict rules to ensure safety during the pandemic. Please see our COVID PRECAUTIONS webpage for our measures, and cooperate in helping us run classes safely.
|TEL||LL 011-46588444 | MO 9818440969 (see hours of operation)|
|ADD||Premises Nanaksar Gurudwara, opp res M-39, GK2 (see detailed directions)|
|INFO||Instagram Facebook Newsletter|