Decathlon Days is a new morning climbing class at Delhi Rock, being offered in partnership with Decathlon Khel Gaon. It’s thrice weekly, suitable for complete beginners and will be taught by one of our resident coaches. You don’t need to purchase any equipment to join the class, and as long as you’re injury free, can climb three flights of stairs and hold a 45-second plank, you’re eligible to join the class! It’s for adults and kids 13+.
Here’s a bit about what you should expect to learn in the class:
– Safety basics, communication, equipment and systems
– Climbing strength, conditioning and endurance
– Footwork and posture basics
– Route assessment and navigation
Each class will be guided by your coach, and will include both a warmup and cooldown, a conditioning segment, as well as climbing on top rope and bouldering. Especially if you’re pressed for time in the morning, we promise that you’ll have an efficient and complete climbing workout with us in seventy-five minutes.
Please note that the class is hosted and delivered by Delhi Rock, so Decathlon is not liable or responsible for the service provided to students in class. For this, our standard liability waiver covers the terms of the service.
MON, WED & FRI 7.30 – 8.45 AM
Prices include 18% GST. We accept cash at the gym, or you can pay us online.
1) If you are more than 10 minutes late for a class, you are not allowed to take it. This is for safety; warmups are important.
2) Attire is comfortable athletic clothing which permits arm and leg articulation. Sports shoes are a must. No zippers, jewellery or other things which can create injury. Nails must be trimmed close on hands and feet.
3) Please bring a water bottle for hydration. Each session is 75 minutes, so you should have eaten 1.5 to 2 hours earlier to have adequate energy for a good session.
4) If you have any cuts, wounds or blisters please wait for them to heal before taking a class.
|TEL||LL 011-46588444 | MO 9818440969 (see hours of operation)|
|ADD||Premises Nanaksar Gurudwara, opp res M-39, GK2 (see detailed directions)|
|INFO||Instagram Facebook Newsletter|