We’re finally re-opening after the lockdown, and will be observing the following precautions for safety:
1) The centre will be shut on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for thorough cleaning and sanitisation. We’ve purchased spray machines and sodium hypochlorite solution to add to our regular cleaning procedure.
2) All employees and customers will be thermal scanned before using the centre, and hand sanitiser dispensing machines have been placed at the reception counter and near the lockers.
3) Everybody has to wear a mask at all times while they are at the centre. There will be no exceptions! We have spare masks in case you have forgotten yours. During exercise, visors are also permitted.
4) Specific areas will be used for classes, and others will be roped off. This will allow each area to be cleaned after each class, and given 24-hrs rest to allow for any contamination to subside.
5) We are no longer offering shared glasses or yoga mats for users, and offering customers reasonably priced options for purchasing their own equipment, to reduce shared usage of gear as much as possible.
6) All infrastructure will be sprayed with decontaminant daily, to ensure that we always open with clean and safe surfaces for our users to interact with.
7) We are no longer accepting cash at the centre, so please use cards, digital wallets, or pay us online for classes!
We ask only that you observe the following basic rules for use of the centre, to complete the precautions we will be following collectively:
– Ensure that you permit (even ask for) thermal scanning every time you enter Delhi Rock
– Sanitise your hands upon entry, and wash your hands upstairs in the bathroom after each session
– Please wear a mask at all times
– Help your teachers sanitise equipment after every class, to ensure there is double coverage of this step
– Please bring your own water bottle (and yoga mat if needed), and a small bottle of hand sanitiser
Thank you for your cooperation!
– DELHI ROCK