Acro (short form) combines yoga, acrobatics and therapeutics in a unique and addictive blend which lends itself to individualised practice, constant challenge, and the development of partnership skills. Acro can be flowy and elegant, a great way to frame and motivate physical skills and focus, a creative and collaborative exercise, and a way to connect meaningfully with others.
We will cover elements of the practice in our classes to give you a feel for how acro works. These elements are:
– Developing shared balance and calibrated trust
– Understanding the basic roles of flyer, base and spotter
– Foundational poses and grips, postures
– Inversions, with planned spotting
– Working on underlying strength, motor skills and awareness
Anuraag is an avid acro practitioner, and has experienced the benefits of a sustained acro practice firsthand for his fitness, skilled practice and relationship to body and mind. Anuraag has attended the elemental and solar AcroYoga International immersions, and is planning to undertake his teacher training in acroyoga in 2020. Anuraag has been teaching acro informally for a while, making acro addiction happen, and this is his first foray into teaching in a more formal way!
TUE & THU 6.00 PM – 7.30 PM (at Delhi Rock)
SAT 4.00 PM – 6.00 PM (at Lodi Gardens)
Monthly fee for Delhi Rock sessions
Monthly fee for outdoor sessions
Prices include 18% GST. We accept cash at the gym, or you can pay us online (enter payment amount manually).
1) Please inform us if you’re under 14 years of age. The class age section is ages 14+
2) If you are more than 10 minutes late for a class, you are not allowed to take it. This is for safety; warmups are important.
3) Attire is comfortable athletic clothing which permits arm and leg articulation. Sports shoes are a must. No zippers, jewellery or other things which can create injury. Nails must be trimmed close on hands and feet.
4) Please bring a water bottle for hydration. Each session is 90 minutes or more, so you should have eaten 1.5 to 2 hours earlier to have adequate energy for a good session.
5) If you have any cuts, wounds or blisters please wait for them to heal before taking a class.
|TEL||LL 011-46588444 | MO 9818440969 (see hours of operation)|
|ADD||Premises Nanaksar Gurudwara, opp res M-39, GK2 (see detailed directions)|